What we do
Caritas delivers aid, supports development and advocates for justice around the world, including in Aotearoa New Zealand. We work to make a difference in the lives of people living with poverty or injustice.
Working with partners around the globe, and supported by thousands of New Zealanders, Caritas:
- Promotes people-focused development in Oceania, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America
- Provides emergency support after major disasters
- Advocates to change structures that cause poverty around the world, including in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Educates and informs on the causes of poverty and injustice
- Promotes action for real change