The Diocese of Tarawa and Nauru is looking for a volunteer to manage the administration and Bursar Offices for the Catholic Diocese office. This is a two-year placement.
The Diocese of Tarawa and Nauru is looking for individuals wiht a sound knowledge of bookkeeping and project proposal writing to execute the following activities:
- Write projects especially the Taiwan/ Kiribati government projects and the projects via the Nuncio NZ for Rome.
- Implement and acquitt projects in the correct manner.
- Answer all emails and correspondence.
- Oversee all workers (8) in the office.
- Check on the Catholic Work Shop.
- Submit visas and book overseas air travel.
- Pay the accounts for Seminarian students.
- Oversee the maintenance worker and repairs to the diocese