We are now seeking applications for the role of Advocacy & Research Manager. Reporting to the Chief Executive and fully contributing as a member of the senior leadership team you will:
• Develop, implement and direct Caritas’ research and advocacy programme of work;
• Lead the team researching and preparing position papers and publications on national and international justice, peace and development issues;
• Build broad-ranging advocacy and communication strategies to give voice to issues;
• Have experience in social policy development and campaign management along with demonstrated ability to use relationship management, networking and communications skills;
• Be committed to the vision, mission and values of Caritas and understand the requirements of working in a faith-based environment;
• Demonstrate a commitment to social justice and the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and have the capacity to apply Catholic social teaching in working for justice and peace.
If you have a passion to make a meaningful difference, believe that you have what it takes to contribute to our team and are looking for an exciting new start in 2017 we want to hear from you.
For further information please contact Catharina Vossen at MICAH Partners on phone: (04) 499 4749 or email your resume and covering letter to: CatharinaVossen@micahpartners.co.nz